Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Prologue: Stretch Those Legs.

Another day, another bit of my life sucked into this hellhole. Soon though, soon i shall be free, i can feel it in the winds. Of course, I mean the damp, moldy air that fills my cell and the rest of the prison, but thats beside the point. Something is happening, I just don't know what.
_________________________________________________________________


Something IS coming! I heard a shout from one of the outside guards a minute ago. Whatever it was, it was certainly no stray imp. I tried to use my skills with mysticism to reach out and See, but I have become so weak over these months spent in prison... I just couldn't do it. I tried some of my other magical skills, which resulted in a small burst of flame and a weak healing spell that barely soothed the burns on my hands. My time in this prison has been short, but it has had its way with me... if i do not get out soon, i will wither away here...
_________________________________________________________________

The prison has grown quiet once again, but i sense something is still wrong. No guards have been down here in the last few hours. They usually come down every fifteen minutes to poke at me or beat up the dunmer in the other cell. Vicious Imperials they are... The Redguards never treat us that way. Hang on... Some one is coming...
_________________________________________________________________

I AM FREE!!! MY TIME IN THAT DAMN CELL HAS COME TO AN END! TAMRIEL HERE I COME!!
_________________________________________________________________

Perhaps I was a bit hasty in my earlier entry... I have a bit more work to do to get out, but at least i have space to move! By the Gods! I simply could not stretch in the horrid cell. Well now, It seems i havent documented my escape properly... Well, I'll try soon...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I started reading this after that post you made on Frosty's adventure about your oblivion journal.

-Noozooroo

April 14, 2006 1:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home