Monday, October 02, 2006

Im still here guys! Really i am!

Ok ok ok. I realize that there has been a severe deficiency in Bethesda-oriented Fan Fiction. All im asking for is a bit of patience. I don't know if any of you guys have ever tried doing this, but its hard. Mind boggling in fact. So extremely taxing on ones system that there are documented cases of people dieing at their computer screens, pushed beyond their breaking points.

All insanity aside, I would like to invite any of my readers (that are still here anyways) to join me in a little composition experiment. National Novel Writing Month is the name, 50000 word novel in one month is the game. It sounds insanely difficult, and I don't expect to finish it, but I think it will be a fantastic experience. It starts on November 1st, more details at www.nanowrimo.org.

After I've participated in NaNoWriMo, I PROMISE I will return to writing about Will's adventures. Cross my heart... Hope to die... Never spit in your mommy's eye... or something...

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OR I could send a hitman to make you forget about this writing thing and make you keep writing this blog. Because NOVEMBER FUCKING FIRST!!!!!
TOO LONG!
TOO LONG!!
TOO LONG!!!
TOO LONG!!!!
TOO LONG!!!!!
TOO LONG!!!!!!

You can not post and die, or you can keep posting and live.

Got it?

-Noozooroo

October 03, 2006 6:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well good for you MS.

But you still have a (pretty much) full month of blogging to give us before you start writing for NaNoWriMo.

I read the rules. Don't try to fool me.

GIVE US OUR DESPERATELY NEEDED CRA... ELDER SCROLL BLOG!

October 03, 2006 8:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.jinx.com/scripts/details.asp?affid=-1&productID=483 This is a good shirt for you, Mindstroller.
*wink*

-Noozooroo

October 04, 2006 4:29 PM  
Blogger Mindstroller said...

hahaha

niiiiice noozoo

very nice

see, if i cared, i would be like "YEAH WELL, YOUR MOM'S FAT!" or something equally moronic.

you guys can wait another week or so right? maybe ill update then. heck, maybe even sunday!

cept, dont get your hopes up, its been a while and itll be hard to get back into.

BUT ILL TRY DAMNIT!

October 05, 2006 6:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You must, MS. For the good of the world, you must!

October 05, 2006 7:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You better post on Sunday.

-Noozooroo

October 06, 2006 3:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's sunday.

My Brain is melting into slag from withdrawal.

I...

NEED...

BLOG!

October 08, 2006 3:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, it has been a really long time without any posts from anyone...

-Noozooroo

October 08, 2006 3:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Noozooroo start your own blog, sounds like you'd be a dedicated updater. What we really need is Frost to do a blog for oblivion, rather than a character-mod.

October 08, 2006 4:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would start a blog if I had Oblivion. And I can say this:

I'll have it soon.

:)

BTW, I don't see an update MS.

October 09, 2006 1:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

still sorry about my spam

November 08, 2006 4:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home