Monday, May 29, 2006

Not my fault!

Sorry bout that whole not posting at all last weekend thing, but it was out of my hands. I wrote an entry for friday, but the stupid site would not let me update the site! i tried again on saturday morning (no luck, obviously) but then my parents dragged me off to our lake house for memorial day weekend. so sorry, but saturday and sunday will not have posts. Friday's post is now up though, down below this one, enjoy!

Oh, and the new posting schedule will be, effective immeadiately, TUESDAY, THURSDAY, FRIDAY. This is not going to be the permanent schedule, its just a transition into summer that is TEMPORARY. I'm still weighing my options to see what the permanent schedule will be.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's alright. We all have a life and sometimes we gotta live it! :P

Posting schedule sounds good. But wouldn't Thursday and Friday make it a bit of a rush for you to get it done on time?

Very good chapter BTW. I liked this: I passed a badly wounded guard and sent my healing spell into his chest. It did not help his weariness, but when he realized that a capable mage had arrived to help, his eyes brightened a little. I healed him one more time and continued up the line.

May 29, 2006 10:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home