Monday, December 18, 2006

AHHHH!

God damnit, im sorry guys

december has apparently been the month of problems for me, what with illnesses out the wazzoo and homework, practice, computer problems, internet problems, etc., etc., etc.!

apologies once again. (but i should point out that i have no obligation to write this... not particualarly motivating, eh? nevertheless, i dont want any riots or to displease my fans, so...)

not to worry though, i fully intend to be back on my literary feet just as soon as i finish posting this comment

anywho, cheerio!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don'y know whether to kill you, or love you...

My brain hurts...

December 18, 2006 6:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was me BTW.

December 18, 2006 6:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cheerios!! YAY!!

Oh, and Mindstroller is back, woohoo..... JUST KIDDING!!!

OMFG!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

HELL YES! I finally get my first shot of Blog since I finished up that Morrowind Diaries thing.

-Noozooroo

December 19, 2006 12:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eventually.....

-Noozooroo

December 20, 2006 3:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home